(香港, 2021年7月9日) 在日本 Miss SAKE協會全力支持下，第三屆 Miss SAKE Hong Kong 已於5月18日在幸・匠燒舉行決賽。評委團包括CRU Magazine編輯總監崔啟明先生，認證葡萄酒教育者及酒武士梅康妮女士，飲食集團The Food Story執行董事李綺恒小姐，香港百年老字號酒類飲品進口商合興隆有限公司代表佐藤直也先生，以及2020 Miss SAKE Hong Kong 潘嘉怡小姐。經過對選手表現及知識的考察，評委團宣佈盧婉婷小姐奪得冠軍，亞軍及季軍分別為徐雅信小姐及潘彥男小姐。
2021 Miss SAKE Hong Kong 冠軍盧婉婷小姐將履行其任內職務，與全球的Miss SAKE 攜手，肩負起向海外推廣日本清酒文化的責任。
With the support of Miss SAKE Association from Japan, 2021 Miss SAKE Hong Kong contest was successfully held on 18 May in Shiawase (幸匠燒).
The jury members are:
- Eddie Chui, Editorial Director of CRU Magazine
- Corinne Mui, the Accredited Wine Educator and Sake Samurai
- Emilie Li, Executive Director of the hospitality group The Food Story
- Naoya Sato, Representative of Hop Hing Loong, one of the largest beverage importer in Hong Kong
- Candace Poon, 2020 Miss SAKE Hong Kong.
The candidates showed their passion and knowledge of Japanese sake and Japanese culture during the contest. After fully consideration of their performance and knowledge, The jury announced Ms. Milla Lo crowned the honour of 2021 Miss SAKE Hong Kong. She is going to work in hand with other Miss SAKEs around the world and present Japanese sake culture at its finest. First runner-up and second runner-up were namely Ms. Alison Chui and Ms. Monna Poon.
亞軍 First Runner-up
2021 Miss SAKE Hong Kong
季軍 Second Runner-up